Sunday, October 18, 2009

All About Grouping at Oracle OpenWorld

On Thursday 10AM I gave a presentation at the Unconference called "All About Grouping". I really need to think more about titles of presentations, as two people came in with the question "What kind of grouping will you be talking about?". Fortunately, when I mentioned it was about grouping in SQL and especially the extensions ROLLUP, CUBE and GROUPING SETS, they stayed.

I had given the presentation two times before, but this was the first time I did it in English. In fact, it was the first time I've presented anything in English. Things went well I guess: it looked like everybody understood what I was saying. And there was some nice interaction as well. So it was a good warm-up for the UKOUG conference.

Thanks to all who attended. You can download the presentation and the scripts below.

Powerpoint of All About Grouping

Demonstration scripts of All About Grouping

1 comment:

  1. I had only 5 person at my presentation... The fact is you really need to tune the name of the presentation and use specific technical keywords. I'll remember that for the next OOW :)

    ReplyDelete